Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Amazing day,,,surprisingly

I'm postponing the the second part of my Long road, short trip story until Friday. Today I want to talk about how for the first time in about two weeks I felt motivated. I know I know, this sounds bad but I'll explain.


So for the first time in two weeks, I felt motivated. Not just "hey we gotta do this because it's assigned" but more like "I WANT TO DO THIS. I WANT THIS TO BE AWESOME" and I think that is largely due to the fact that I am warming up to my team more and more. It's hard to become friends with people when you are forced into it. We clash and have fun and there really isn't a balance. Today, our team meshed so rediculously well it felt awesome just working with them. Some of us were sick but even so I felt like we could do ANYTHING we wanted to. It really was an amazing day.


Lets hope this carries on 'till tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment