Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meh.Feel();

I haven't been feeling so hot these last couple of days. I don't really know if it's from one reason or a multiple but SOMETHING IS causing it. I received some terrible news yesterday and I haven't really felt like working since then. I've been so angry and saddened that I can't really keep focus on this project. I really hope this changes because I WANT to make an amazing game and I WANT to be excited about work but as of right now I'm not. I feel like I'm constantly letting my team down as of late as I haven't really been on task these last couple of assignments. I mean I only have one more task to do but I feel like if life hadn't decided to crap on me I woulda had this done last week. I mean I can't even play the Halo: Reach beta anymore. I need to relax I think. I hope we meet code freeze so I can just get some time to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment